ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Types & Structure
Abstracts should be of no more than 250 words, abstract titles should not exceed 25 words.
Submitters can indicate whether they prefer an oral presentation or poster presentation, however the final decision will be taken by the Scientific Committee.
The structure of the abstract is:
1. Introduction (Background & Aim)
2. Material & Methods (or Case study)
5. References (not mandatory) – does not count for word limit
Tips for abstracts: All abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of expert referees. For research presentations particularly, please ensure you include some data from your results. Statements such as “the results of the study will be discussed” will not be accepted.
No table, graph, pictures and videos can be uploaded in the abstract submission process.
The same presenting author is not allowed to be allocated to more than 2 abstracts.
- Facial Plastics /Rhinoplasty
- Head and Neck
- Otology / Neurotology
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Rhinology /skull base
- Sleep Medicine
- Between 20-30 % of the submitted abstracts will be selected for oral presentation and are to be presented in one of the Free Paper sessions.
• The main mode of poster presentation of abstracts will be by electronic poster presentation.